AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Titanium Race Series Cat-Back Exhaust System
AMS, EVO X
The AMS EVO X Titanium Race Series Cat-Back Exhaust System is a no-nonsense, all business exhaust system upgrade designed to make the most power and shed the most weight off your EVO X. Our exhaust features .049 thick titanium piping for the best exhaust flow and lightest weight. This system does not have any restrictions like other popular exhaust systems that neck down and hurt performance. It's a full 3 inches throughout.
Unparalleled Performance And Fitment
Like all other AMS exhaust products this cat-back is TIG welded with 100% titanium components including the flanges and hangers. The system utilizes factory exhaust hangers and includes a high quality slash cut 4 tip muffler. By simply installing this exhaust system you can expect to see as much as 15+ wheel horsepower gains over stock without even re-tuning the ECU! Add an engine tune or additional performance parts and the HP gains only go up from there!!
Do it right the first time, order your AMS EVO X Titanium Race Series Exhaust today!
- 3 throughout entire system. Does not neck down like other systems
- 100% titanium construction
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Only two small 15 degree bends in the entire system for maximum efficiency
- 15+WHP (wheel horsepower) gains over stock
- 35 lb. weight savings (10 lbs. compared to stock at 45 lbs.)
- 6 of ground clearance, no lower than the factory cross member
- Bolts up to the factory catalytic converter, AMS High-Flow Cat or AMS Test-Pipe
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- Cat-Back Exhaust with muffler
- Gaskets and Hardware
- Titanium 3 piping .049 wall thickness
- Polished muffler w/ 4 slash cut tip
- 3/8 thick flanges
- 10 lbs.
- Mitsubishi Evolution 10 GSR and MR Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- Free ground shipping on all order over $100.00 (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.