Click on image to zoom
HKS Catless Downpipe FK8 Civic Type R
The K20C engine was designed for use in a normal road car and features a catalytic converter, removing this converter eliminates its restricting effects which significantly increases the engine horsepower. HKS developed an extension pipe without the catalytic converter and a frontpipe that will connect it to a catback exhaust system.
- Removing catalytic converter results in a more linear boost and throttle response.
- Uses 3 inch pipes, compatible with HKS catback exhausts.
- A perfect addition to intake, intercooler and other HKS products for future ECU tuning and boostup.
- Decreases secondary exhaust gas pressure from turbine and reduces exhaust restriction.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- Free ground shipping on all order over $100.00 (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.